- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 4 GB, 512 MB RAM - Liquid M220 8 GB, 1 GB RAM - Liquid M220 Plus 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 Removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, March
- Status Available. Released 2015, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 124.9 x 64 x 9.6 mm (4.92 x 2.52 x 0.38 in)
- Weight 119 g (4.20 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Mini-SIM) or Dual SIM (Mini-SIM/Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Size 4.0 inches (~57.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~233 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200
- CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 302
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 4 GB, 512 MB RAM - Liquid M220 8 GB, 1 GB RAM - Liquid M220 Plus
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, panorama
- Video Yes
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 200 h
- Talk time Up to 4 h
- Colors Mystic Black, Pure White
- Price group 2/10 (About 80 EUR)
Acer Liquid M220 is an Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone announced by Acer in 2015, March. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Mini-SIM) or Dual SIM (Mini-SIM/Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 4.0 inches (~57.0% screen-to-body ratio) and 124.9 x 64 x 9.6 mm (4.92 x 2.52 x 0.38 in) with 480 x 800 pixels (~233 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen . Some other notable features of Acer Liquid M220 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Acer Liquid M220 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 4 GB, 512 MB RAM - Liquid M220 8 GB, 1 GB RAM - Liquid M220 Plus (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Acer Liquid M220 features 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery.
Acer Liquid M220 comes in various colors like Mystic Black, Pure White . You can find here detailed Acer Liquid M220 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Acer Liquid M220 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Acer Liquid M220
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go