- Microsoft Windows 10 Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, September
- Status Available. Released 2015, November
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 136 x 66.5 x 9.6 mm (5.35 x 2.62 x 0.38 in)
- Weight 142 g (5.01 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.5 inches (~61.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Microsoft Windows 10
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210
- CPU Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 304
- Card Slot microSD (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Yes
- Video Yes
- Secondary 5 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Yes
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Colors Mystic Black, Pure White
Acer Liquid M330 is an Microsoft Windows 10 smartphone announced by Acer in 2015, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 4.5 inches (~61.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 136 x 66.5 x 9.6 mm (5.35 x 2.62 x 0.38 in) with 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Acer Liquid M330 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Acer Liquid M330 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows 10 and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Acer Liquid M330 features 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7Yes options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.
Acer Liquid M330 comes in various colors like Mystic Black, Pure White . You can find here detailed Acer Liquid M330 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Acer Liquid M330 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Acer Liquid M330
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec