- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 16 GB, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Alcatel Flash Plus 2 is an Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Alcatel in 2016, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~71.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 152.6 x 76.4 x 8.2 mm (6.01 x 3.01 x 0.32 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Alcatel Flash Plus 2 are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Alcatel Flash Plus 2 Built in running OS is Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Alcatel Flash Plus 2 features 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A531/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, LED flash . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Alcatel Flash Plus 2 comes in various colors like Venus Gold, Luna Silver . You can find here detailed Alcatel Flash Plus 2 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Alcatel Flash Plus 2 for other members.
- Announced 2016, May
- Status Available. Released 2016, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 152.6 x 76.4 x 8.2 mm (6.01 x 3.01 x 0.32 in)
- Weight 157g (5.54 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~71.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 5 fingers
- OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
- CPU Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T860MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Video 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, LED flash
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 528 h (2G) / Up to 405 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 16 h (2G) / Up to 15 h (3G)
- Colors Venus Gold, Luna Silver
- Price group 3/10 (About 140 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Alcatel Flash Plus 2
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec