- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7
- 4 GB, 512 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 2 MP, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, January
- Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, Q3
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 116 x 62 x 10 mm (4.57 x 2.44 x 0.39 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 3.5 inches (~50.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 320 x 480 pixels (~165 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 2 fingers
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6572M
- CPU Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Mali-400
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 4 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Primary 2 MP, LED flash
- Features Yes
- Video 480p@15fps
- Secondary VGA
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS (optional)
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 250 h (2G) / Up to 250 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 4 h (3G)
- Colors Various
Alcatel Pixi 4 (3.5) is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Alcatel in 2016, January. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 3.5 inches (~50.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 116 x 62 x 10 mm (4.57 x 2.44 x 0.39 in) with 320 x 480 pixels (~165 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Alcatel Pixi 4 (3.5) are Accelerometer Sensors.
Alcatel Pixi 4 (3.5) Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 4 GB, 512 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Alcatel Pixi 4 (3.5) features 2 MP, LED flash on the back with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7Yes options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery.
Alcatel Pixi 4 (3.5) comes in various colors like Various . You can find here detailed Alcatel Pixi 4 (3.5) specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Alcatel Pixi 4 (3.5) for other members.
Pros & Cons of Alcatel Pixi 4 (3.5)
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go