- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Removable Li-Ion 2580 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, June
- Status Available. Released 2016, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 8050e
- Speed HSPA
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 168.5 x 86.4 x 8 mm (6.63 x 3.40 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 179 g (6.31 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.0 inches (~68.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 540 x 960 pixels (~184 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- Card Slot microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2580 mAh battery
- Colors Silver, Black, Gold
- Price group 3/10 (About 120 EUR)
Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) 3G is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Alcatel in 2016, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 6.0 inches (~68.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 168.5 x 86.4 x 8 mm (6.63 x 3.40 x 0.31 in) with 540 x 960 pixels (~184 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) 3G are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) 3G Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.3 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.3 GHz 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) 3G features 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.3 GHzGeo-tagging, touch focus, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2580 mAh battery.
Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) 3G comes in various colors like Silver, Black, Gold . You can find here detailed Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) 3G specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) 3G for other members.
Pros & Cons of Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) 3G
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go