- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 1.8 GHz & quad-core 1.0 GHz
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Removable Li-Ion 2960 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, February
- Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, Q3
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 152 x 77 x 7.9 mm (5.98 x 3.03 x 0.31 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~71.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 5 fingers
- OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6755M
- CPU Quad-core 1.8 GHz & quad-core 1.0 GHz
- Card Slot microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features 1/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, LED flash
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC Yes (optional)
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity/ gyro, compass (optional)
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2960 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 500 h (2G) / Up to 480 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 15 h (2G) / Up to 12 h (3G)
- Colors Various
Alcatel Pop 4S is an Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Alcatel in 2016, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~71.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 152 x 77 x 7.9 mm (5.98 x 3.03 x 0.31 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Alcatel Pop 4S are Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity/ gyro, compass (optional) Sensors.
Alcatel Pop 4S Built in running OS is Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.8 GHz & quad-core 1.0 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.8 GHz & quad-core 1.0 GHz 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Alcatel Pop 4S features 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Quad-core 1.8 GHz & quad-core 1.0 GHz1/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, LED flash . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2960 mAh battery.
Alcatel Pop 4S comes in various colors like Various . You can find here detailed Alcatel Pop 4S specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Alcatel Pop 4S for other members.
Pros & Cons of Alcatel Pop 4S
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec