- Android OS (customized) Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- 8/16 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS (customized) Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Announced 2015, September
- Status Available. Released 2015, September
- Technology No cellular connectivity
- 2G N/A
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 214 x 128 x 7.7 mm (8.43 x 5.04 x 0.30 in)
- Weight 311 g (10.97 oz)
- SIM No
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 8.0 inches (~67.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 800 x 1280 pixels (~189 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS (customized)
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8/16 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP
- Features Yes
- Video 1080p
- Secondary 720p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth Yes, A2DP, LE
- GPS No
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro
- Messaging Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Talk time Up to 8 h
- Colors Black, Magenta, Blue, Tangerine
- Price group 3/10 (About 130 EUR)
Amazon Fire HD 8 is an Android OS (customized) smartphone announced by Amazon in 2015, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, No phone which comes in 8.0 inches (~67.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 214 x 128 x 7.7 mm (8.43 x 5.04 x 0.30 in) with 800 x 1280 pixels (~189 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Amazon Fire HD 8 are Accelerometer, gyro Sensors.
Amazon Fire HD 8 Built in running OS is Android OS (customized) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.5 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.5 GHz 8/16 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Amazon Fire HD 8 features 5 MP on the back with Quad-core 1.5 GHzYes options whereas the front selfie camera is 720p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion battery.
Amazon Fire HD 8 comes in various colors like Black, Magenta, Blue, Tangerine . You can find here detailed Amazon Fire HD 8 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Amazon Fire HD 8 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Amazon Fire HD 8
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.