- Amazon Fire OS v3.5 (Android based OS), upgradable to v3.6.5 Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400
- 32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, OIS, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Amazon Fire OS v3.5 (Android based OS), upgradable to v3.6.5 Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, June
- Status Available. Released 2014, July
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 139.2 x 66.5 x 8.9 mm (5.48 x 2.62 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 160 g (5.64 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.7 inches (~65.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (front and back)
- OS Amazon Fire OS v3.5 (Android based OS), upgradable to v3.6.5
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- CPU Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400
- GPU Adreno 330
- Card Slot No
- Internal 32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, OIS, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 2.1 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth v3.0
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 285 h
- Talk time Up to 22 h
- Colors Black
- Price group 4/10 (About 160 EUR)
Amazon Fire Phone is an Amazon Fire OS v3.5 (Android based OS), upgradable to v3.6.5 smartphone announced by Amazon in 2014, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 4.7 inches (~65.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 139.2 x 66.5 x 8.9 mm (5.48 x 2.62 x 0.35 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Amazon Fire Phone are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Sensors.
Amazon Fire Phone Built in running OS is Amazon Fire OS v3.5 (Android based OS), upgradable to v3.6.5 and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Amazon Fire Phone features 13 MP, OIS, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400Geo-tagging, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 2.1 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery.
Amazon Fire Phone comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Amazon Fire Phone specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Amazon Fire Phone for other members.
Pros & Cons of Amazon Fire Phone
- Bigger screen Size Screen is ideal to give you more pleasent experince while browsing, reading and watching movie
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec