- Android OS (Jelly Bean - customized) Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400
- Memory 16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera 1.3 MP
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion battery
Amazon Kindle Fire HDX is an Android OS (Jelly Bean - customized) smartphone announced by Amazon in 2013, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 7.0 inches (~59.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 186 x 128 x 9 mm (7.32 x 5.04 x 0.35 in) with 1200 x 1920 pixels (~323 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Amazon Kindle Fire HDX are Accelerometer, gyro Sensors. Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Built in running OS is Android OS (Jelly Bean - customized) and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Amazon Kindle Fire HDX features 1.3 MP on the back with Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion battery
Amazon Kindle Fire HDX comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Amazon Kindle Fire HDX specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Amazon Kindle Fire HDX for other members.
- Announced 2013, September
- Status Available. Released 2013, October
- Technology GSM / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 186 x 128 x 9 mm (7.32 x 5.04 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 303 g (Wi-Fi)/ 311 g (4G) (10.69 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 7.0 inches (~59.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1200 x 1920 pixels (~323 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
- OS Android OS (Jelly Bean - customized)
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- CPU Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400
- GPU Adreno 330
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 1.3 MP
- Video 720p
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth Yes
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS (4G model)
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro
- Messaging Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5 (Amazon Silk)
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Talk time Up to 11 h
- Colors Black
- Price group 4/10 (About 170 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Amazon Kindle Fire HDX
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec