- iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 9.2.1 Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- 16/32/64 GB, 512 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 0.7 MP 8 MP (Front)
- iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 9.2.1 Non-removable Li-Po 6930 mAh battery (25 Wh)
- Announced 2011, March. Released 2011, March
- Status Discontinued
- Technology CDMA / EVDO
- 2G CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- Speed EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 241.2 x 185.7 x 8.8 mm (9.50 x 7.31 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 607 g (1.34 lb)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 9.7 inches (~65.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- OS iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 9.2.1
- Chipset Apple A5
- CPU Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU PowerVR SGX543MP2
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16/32/64 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Primary 0.7 MP
- Features No
- Video 720p@30fps
- Secondary VGA
- Alert types N/A
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML (Safari)
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 6930 mAh battery (25 Wh)
- Colors Black, White
- Price group 4/10 (About 200 EUR)
Apple iPad 2 CDMA is an iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 9.2.1 smartphone announced by Apple in 2011, March. Released 2011, March. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 9.7 inches (~65.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 241.2 x 185.7 x 8.8 mm (9.50 x 7.31 x 0.35 in) with 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density) and LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Apple iPad 2 CDMA are Accelerometer, gyro, compass Sensors.
Apple iPad 2 CDMA Built in running OS is iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 9.2.1 and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 16/32/64 GB, 512 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Apple iPad 2 CDMA features 0.7 MP on the back with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9No options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 6930 mAh battery (25 Wh).
Apple iPad 2 CDMA comes in various colors like Black, White . You can find here detailed Apple iPad 2 CDMA specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Apple iPad 2 CDMA for other members.
Pros & Cons of Apple iPad 2 CDMA
- Bigger screen Size Screen is ideal to give you more pleasent experince while browsing, reading and watching movie
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go