- iOS 8.1, upgradable to iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10 Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon
- Memory 16/64/128 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, autofocus,
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po battery (27.3 Wh)
Apple iPad Air 2 is an iOS 8.1, upgradable to iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10 smartphone announced by Apple in 2014, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM/ Electronic SIM card (e-SIM) phone which comes in 9.7 inches (~71.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 240 x 169.5 x 6.1 mm (9.45 x 6.67 x 0.24 in) with 1536 x 2048 pixels (~264 ppi pixel density) and LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Apple iPad Air 2 are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer Sensors. Apple iPad Air 2 Built in running OS is iOS 8.1, upgradable to iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10 and it’s powered with Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon 16/64/128 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Apple iPad Air 2 features 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, autofocus, on the back with Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon1.12µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama) options whereas the front selfie camera is 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po battery (27.3 Wh)
Apple iPad Air 2 comes in various colors like Space Gray, Silver, Gold . You can find here detailed Apple iPad Air 2 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Apple iPad Air 2 for other members.
- Announced 2014, October
- Status Available. Released 2014, October
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - A1567
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 240 x 169.5 x 6.1 mm (9.45 x 6.67 x 0.24 in)
- Weight 437 g (Wi-Fi) / 444 g (3G/LTE) (15.41 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM/ Electronic SIM card (e-SIM)
- Type LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 9.7 inches (~71.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1536 x 2048 pixels (~264 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- OS iOS 8.1, upgradable to iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10
- Chipset Apple A8X
- CPU Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon
- GPU PowerVR GXA6850 (octa-core graphics)
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16/64/128 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, autofocus,
- Features 1.12µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.,
- Secondary 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Alert types N/A
- Loudspeaker Voice 75dB / Noise 70dB / Ring 78dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (3G/LTE model only)
- Radio No
- USB v2.0, reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer
- Messaging iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5 (Safari)
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po battery (27.3 Wh)
- Talk time Up to 10 h (multimedia)
- Colors Space Gray, Silver, Gold
- Price group 8/10 (About 440 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Apple iPad Air 2
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec