- iOS 7, upgradable to iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10 Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- 16/32/64/128 GB, 1 GB RAM DDR3 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 33mm, autofocus, 8 MP (Front)
- iOS 7, upgradable to iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10 Non-removable Li-Po 6470 mAh battery (24.3 Wh)
- Announced 2013, October
- Status Available. Released 2013, November
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850) - A1490
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat3 100/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 200 x 134.7 x 7.5 mm (7.87 x 5.30 x 0.30 in)
- Weight 331 g (Wi-Fi) / 341 g (3G/LTE) (11.68 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 7.9 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1536 x 2048 pixels (~324 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Oleophobic coating
- OS iOS 7, upgradable to iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10
- Chipset Apple A7
- CPU Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- GPU PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16/32/64/128 GB, 1 GB RAM DDR3
- Primary 5 MP, f/2.4, 33mm, autofocus,
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR photo
- Video 1080p@30fps,
- Secondary 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps, face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Alert types N/A
- Loudspeaker Voice 65dB / Noise 62dB / Ring 72dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio No
- USB v2.0, reversible connector
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5 (Safari)
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 6470 mAh battery (24.3 Wh)
- Talk time Up to 10 h (multimedia)
- Colors Space Gray/Black, Silver/White
- SAR US 1.19 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.99 W/kg (body)
- Price group 6/10 (About 270 EUR)
Apple iPad mini 2 is an iOS 7, upgradable to iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10 smartphone announced by Apple in 2013, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 7.9 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 200 x 134.7 x 7.5 mm (7.87 x 5.30 x 0.30 in) with 1536 x 2048 pixels (~324 ppi pixel density) and LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Apple iPad mini 2 are Accelerometer, gyro, compass Sensors.
Apple iPad mini 2 Built in running OS is iOS 7, upgradable to iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10 and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based) while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based) 16/32/64/128 GB, 1 GB RAM DDR3 (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Apple iPad mini 2 features 5 MP, f/2.4, 33mm, autofocus, on the back with Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR photo options whereas the front selfie camera is 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps, face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 6470 mAh battery (24.3 Wh).
Apple iPad mini 2 comes in various colors like Space Gray/Black, Silver/White . You can find here detailed Apple iPad mini 2 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Apple iPad mini 2 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Apple iPad mini 2
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec