- iOS 3, upgradable to iOS 6.1.6 600 MHz Cortex-A8
- 8/16/32 GB, 256 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 3.15 MP, f/2.8, autofocus, 8 MP (Front)
- iOS 3, upgradable to iOS 6.1.6 Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Announced 2009, June. Released 2009, June
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 7.2/0.384 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 115.5 x 62.1 x 12.3 mm (4.55 x 2.44 x 0.48 in)
- Weight 135 g (4.76 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 3.5 inches (~50.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 320 x 480 pixels (~165 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass, oleophobic coating
- OS iOS 3, upgradable to iOS 6.1.6
- CPU 600 MHz Cortex-A8
- GPU PowerVR SGX535
- Card Slot No
- Internal 8/16/32 GB, 256 MB RAM
- Primary 3.15 MP, f/2.8, autofocus,
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus
- Video 480p@30fps
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration, proprietary ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 69dB / Noise 69dB / Ring 71dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP (headset support only)
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email
- Browser HTML (Safari)
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Stand-by Up to 300 h
- Talk time Up to 12 h (2G) / Up to 5 h (3G)
- Colors Black, White
- SAR US 0.26 W/kg (head) 0.79 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.45 W/kg (head) 0.40 W/kg (body)
- Price group 3/10 (About 110 EUR)
Apple iPhone 3GS is an iOS 3, upgradable to iOS 6.1.6 smartphone announced by Apple in 2009, June. Released 2009, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 3.5 inches (~50.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 115.5 x 62.1 x 12.3 mm (4.55 x 2.44 x 0.48 in) with 320 x 480 pixels (~165 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Apple iPhone 3GS are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Apple iPhone 3GS Built in running OS is iOS 3, upgradable to iOS 6.1.6 and it’s powered with 600 MHz Cortex-A8 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 600 MHz Cortex-A8 8/16/32 GB, 256 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Apple iPhone 3GS features 3.15 MP, f/2.8, autofocus, on the back with 600 MHz Cortex-A8Geo-tagging, touch focus options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion battery.
Apple iPhone 3GS comes in various colors like Black, White . You can find here detailed Apple iPhone 3GS specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Apple iPhone 3GS for other members.
Pros & Cons of Apple iPhone 3GS
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go