- iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 7.1.1 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- 8/16/32 GB, 512 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, f/2.8, autofocus, LED flash, 8 MP (Front)
- iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 7.1.1 Non-removable Li-Po 1420 mAh battery
- Announced 2010, June
- Status Available. Released 2010, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 7.2/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge Class 10
- Dimensions 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm (4.54 x 2.31 x 0.37 in)
- Weight 137 g (4.83 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 3.5 inches (~54.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 640 x 960 pixels (~330 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass, oleophobic coating
- OS iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 7.1.1
- Chipset Apple A4
- CPU 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- GPU PowerVR SGX535
- Card Slot No
- Internal 8/16/32 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, f/2.8, autofocus, LED flash,
- Features 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.75 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR photo
- Video 720p@30fps,
- Secondary VGA, 480p@30fps, videocalling over Wi-Fi only
- Alert types Vibration, proprietary ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 65dB / Noise 60dB / Ring 66dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5 (Safari)
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 1420 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 300 h (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G)
- Colors Black, White
- SAR US 1.17 W/kg (head) 1.11 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.93 W/kg (head) 0.74 W/kg (body)
- Price group 4/10 (About 200 EUR)
Apple iPhone 4 is an iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 7.1.1 smartphone announced by Apple in 2010, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 3.5 inches (~54.0% screen-to-body ratio) and 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm (4.54 x 2.31 x 0.37 in) with 640 x 960 pixels (~330 ppi pixel density) and LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Apple iPhone 4 are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Apple iPhone 4 Built in running OS is iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 7.1.1 and it’s powered with 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 8/16/32 GB, 512 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Apple iPhone 4 features 5 MP, f/2.8, autofocus, LED flash, on the back with 1.0 GHz Cortex-A81/3.2" sensor size, 1.75 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR photo options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA, 480p@30fps, videocalling over Wi-Fi only . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 1420 mAh battery.
Apple iPhone 4 comes in various colors like Black, White . You can find here detailed Apple iPhone 4 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Apple iPhone 4 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Apple iPhone 4
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go