- iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10 Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister
- 16/64 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 8 MP (Front)
- iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10 Non-removable Li-Po 1624 mAh battery (6.21 Wh)
- Announced 2016, March
- Status Available. Released 2016, March
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1662, A1723
- 3G HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A1662, A1723
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700) - A1662
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm (4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 in)
- Weight 113 g (3.99 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.0 inches (~60.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 640 x 1136 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10
- Chipset Apple A9
- CPU Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister
- GPU PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16/64 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash,
- Features 1/3" sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps,
- Secondary 1.2 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Alert types Vibration, proprietary ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 66dB / Noise 65dB / Ring 69dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes (Apple Pay only)
- Radio No
- USB v2.0, reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5 (Safari)
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 1624 mAh battery (6.21 Wh)
- Stand-by Up to 240 h (2G) / Up to 240 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 14 h (3G)
- Colors Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- SAR US 1.17 W/kg (head) 1.19 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.97 W/kg (head) 0.99 W/kg (body)
- Price group 8/10 (About 490 EUR)
Apple iPhone SE is an iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10 smartphone announced by Apple in 2016, March. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 4.0 inches (~60.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm (4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 in) with 640 x 1136 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density) and LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Apple iPhone SE are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Apple iPhone SE Built in running OS is iOS 9.3.2, planned upgrade to iOS 10 and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister 16/64 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Apple iPhone SE features 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, on the back with Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister1/3" sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama) options whereas the front selfie camera is 1.2 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 1624 mAh battery (6.21 Wh).
Apple iPhone SE comes in various colors like Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold . You can find here detailed Apple iPhone SE specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Apple iPhone SE for other members.
Pros & Cons of Apple iPhone SE
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec