- watchOS 1.0, upgradable to v2.2, planned upgrade to v3.0 520 MHz
- 8 GB, 512 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP (Front)
- watchOS 1.0, upgradable to v2.2, planned upgrade to v3.0 Non-removable Li-Ion 205 mAh battery (0.78 Wh)
- Announced 2014, September
- Status Available. Released 2015, April
- Technology No cellular connectivity
- 2G N/A
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 38.6 x 33.3 x 10.5 mm (1.52 x 1.31 x 0.41 in)
- Weight 62 g (25 g body) (2.19 oz)
- SIM No
- Build Aluminum
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 1.5 inches (~55.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 340 x 272 pixels (~290 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Ion-X strengthened glass
- OS watchOS 1.0, upgradable to v2.2, planned upgrade to v3.0
- Chipset Apple S1
- CPU 520 MHz
- GPU PowerVR SGX543
- Card Slot No
- Internal 8 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Alert types Vibration; Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0, LE
- GPS No
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB No
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser No
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 205 mAh battery (0.78 Wh)
- Stand-by Up to 18 h (mixed usage)
- Talk time Up to 3 h
- Colors Silver/White, Orange, Blue; Gray/Black; Rose Gold/Lavender, Stone; Gold/White, Blue, Yellow, Apricot, Royal Blue, Pink/Royal Blue/Gold&Red/Black Woven Nylon
- Price group 7/10 (About 350 EUR)
Apple Watch Sport 38mm is an watchOS 1.0, upgradable to v2.2, planned upgrade to v3.0 smartphone announced by Apple in 2014, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, No phone which comes in 1.5 inches (~55.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 38.6 x 33.3 x 10.5 mm (1.52 x 1.31 x 0.41 in) with 340 x 272 pixels (~290 ppi pixel density) and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Apple Watch Sport 38mm are Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate Sensors.
Apple Watch Sport 38mm Built in running OS is watchOS 1.0, upgradable to v2.2, planned upgrade to v3.0 and it’s powered with 520 MHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 520 MHz 8 GB, 512 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Apple Watch Sport 38mm features on the back with 520 MHz options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 205 mAh battery (0.78 Wh).
Apple Watch Sport 38mm comes in various colors like Silver/White, Orange, Blue; Gray/Black; Rose Gold/Lavender, Stone; Gold/White, Blue, Yellow, Apricot, Royal Blue, Pink/Royal Blue/Gold&Red/Black Woven Nylon . You can find here detailed Apple Watch Sport 38mm specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Apple Watch Sport 38mm for other members.
Pros & Cons of Apple Watch Sport 38mm
- Bigger screen Size Screen is ideal to give you more pleasent experince while browsing, reading and watching movie
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.