- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Camera 16 MP, f/2.0, laser/phase detection autofocus, OIS (4-axis), dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL is an Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Asus in 2016, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~70.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 152.6 x 77.4 x 7.7 mm (6.01 x 3.05 x 0.30 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) and Super IPS+ capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL Built in running OS is Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL features 16 MP, f/2.0, laser/phase detection autofocus, OIS (4-axis), dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL comes in various colors like Sapphire Black, Moonlight White, Shimmer Gold . You can find here detailed Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL for other members.
- Announced 2016, May
- Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Global
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - Global
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 152.6 x 77.4 x 7.7 mm (6.01 x 3.05 x 0.30 in)
- Weight 155 g (5.47 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type Super IPS+ capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~70.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 506
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary 16 MP, f/2.0, laser/phase detection autofocus, OIS (4-axis), dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio To be confirmed
- USB v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Colors Sapphire Black, Moonlight White, Shimmer Gold
Pros & Cons of Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec