- BlackBerry OS 10.3, upgradable to v10.3.2 Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.0, 30mm, autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 8 MP (Front)
- BlackBerry OS 10.3, upgradable to v10.3.2 Non-removable Li-Ion 3450 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, June
- Status Available. Released 2014, September
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 128 x 90.3 x 9.3 mm (5.04 x 3.56 x 0.37 in)
- Weight 196 g (6.91 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.5 inches (~56.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 1440 pixels (~453 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS BlackBerry OS 10.3, upgradable to v10.3.2
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8974AA Snapdragon 801
- CPU Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400
- GPU Adreno 330
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, 30mm, autofocus, OIS, LED flash,
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@60fps,
- Secondary 2 MP, f/2.8, 28mm, 720p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 76dB / Noise 71dB / Ring 76dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0 (SlimPort)
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, BBM 6
- Browser HTML5
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.1
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3450 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 432 h (2G) / Up to 444 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 18 h (2G) / Up to 23 h (3G)
- Colors Black, White, Red, Black&Gold, Silver
- Price group 8/10 (About 430 EUR)
Blackberry Passport is an BlackBerry OS 10.3, upgradable to v10.3.2 smartphone announced by Blackberry in 2014, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 4.5 inches (~56.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 128 x 90.3 x 9.3 mm (5.04 x 3.56 x 0.37 in) with 1440 x 1440 pixels (~453 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Blackberry Passport are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Blackberry Passport Built in running OS is BlackBerry OS 10.3, upgradable to v10.3.2 and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Blackberry Passport features 13 MP, f/2.0, 30mm, autofocus, OIS, LED flash, on the back with Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP, f/2.8, 28mm, 720p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3450 mAh battery.
Blackberry Passport comes in various colors like Black, White, Red, Black&Gold, Silver . You can find here detailed Blackberry Passport specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Blackberry Passport for other members.
Pros & Cons of Blackberry Passport
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec