- BlackBerry OS 10, upgradable to v10.3.1 Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- Memory 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera 8 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, autofocus, LED flash,
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
Blackberry Z10 is an BlackBerry OS 10, upgradable to v10.3.1 smartphone announced by Blackberry in 2013, January. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 4.2 inches (~58.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm (5.12 x 2.58 x 0.35 in) with 768 x 1280 pixels (~355 ppi pixel density) and Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Blackberry Z10 are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Blackberry Z10 Built in running OS is BlackBerry OS 10, upgradable to v10.3.1 and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Blackberry Z10 features 8 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, autofocus, LED flash, on the back with Dual-core 1.5 GHz KraitGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP, 720p@30fps . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
Blackberry Z10 comes in various colors like Black, White . You can find here detailed Blackberry Z10 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Blackberry Z10 for other members.
- Announced 2013, January
- Status Available. Released 2013, January
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - STL100-1
- 4G LTE band 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - STL100-2
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps, LTE, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm (5.12 x 2.58 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 137.5 g (4.83 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.2 inches (~58.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 768 x 1280 pixels (~355 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS BlackBerry OS 10, upgradable to v10.3.1
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus
- CPU Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU Adreno 225
- Card Slot microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, autofocus, LED flash,
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps,
- Secondary 2 MP, 720p@30fps
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 70dB / Noise 67dB / Ring 73dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, BBM 6
- Browser HTML5
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.1
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 312 h
- Talk time Up to 10 h
- Colors Black, White
- SAR US 1.07 W/kg (head) 1.07 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.87 W/kg (head) 0.99 W/kg (body)
- Price group 6/10 (About 280 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Blackberry Z10
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec