- BlackBerry OS 10.2.1, upgradable to v10.3.1 Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait 200
- 8 GB, 1.5 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- BlackBerry OS 10.2.1, upgradable to v10.3.1 Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, February
- Status Available. Released 2014, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 140 x 72.8 x 9.3 mm (5.51 x 2.87 x 0.37 in)
- Weight 164 g (5.78 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~67.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 540 x 960 pixels (~220 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS BlackBerry OS 10.2.1, upgradable to v10.3.1
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8230 Snapdragon 400
- CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait 200
- GPU Adreno 305
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1.5 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p
- Secondary 1.1 MP, 720p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, BBM 6
- Browser HTML5
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.1
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 384 h
- Talk time Up to 15 h 30 min
- Colors Black
- Price group 5/10 (About 210 EUR)
Blackberry Z3 is an BlackBerry OS 10.2.1, upgradable to v10.3.1 smartphone announced by Blackberry in 2014, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~67.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 140 x 72.8 x 9.3 mm (5.51 x 2.87 x 0.37 in) with 540 x 960 pixels (~220 ppi pixel density) and Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Blackberry Z3 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Blackberry Z3 Built in running OS is BlackBerry OS 10.2.1, upgradable to v10.3.1 and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait 200 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait 200 8 GB, 1.5 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Blackberry Z3 features 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait 200Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 1.1 MP, 720p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery.
Blackberry Z3 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Blackberry Z3 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Blackberry Z3 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Blackberry Z3
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go