- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- 4 GB, 512 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 3.15 MP, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Removable Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, June
- Status Available. Released 2016, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 - D250U
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Class 12
- Edge Class 12
- Dimensions 127 x 64.5 x 11.7 mm (5.0 x 2.54 x 0.46 in)
- Weight 123 g (4.34 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (MIni-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.0 inches (~55.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~233 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6580
- CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Mali-400
- Card Slot microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal 4 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Primary 3.15 MP, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video 720p@30fps
- Secondary VGA
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio Stereo FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 700 h (2G) / Up to 500 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 17 h (2G) / Up to 12 h (3G)
- Colors Black, White, Teal, Pink, Gold, Green
BLU Dash L2 is an Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by BLU in 2016, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (MIni-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 4.0 inches (~55.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 127 x 64.5 x 11.7 mm (5.0 x 2.54 x 0.46 in) with 480 x 800 pixels (~233 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of BLU Dash L2 are Accelerometer Sensors.
BLU Dash L2 Built in running OS is Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 4 GB, 512 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, BLU Dash L2 features 3.15 MP, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery.
BLU Dash L2 comes in various colors like Black, White, Teal, Pink, Gold, Green . You can find here detailed BLU Dash L2 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using BLU Dash L2 for other members.
Pros & Cons of BLU Dash L2
- Bigger screen Size Screen is ideal to give you more pleasent experince while browsing, reading and watching movie
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go