- Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) 800 MHz Scorpion
- 512 MB RAM, 512 MB 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) Removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery
- Announced Not officially announced yet. Released Exp. release 2009, Q4
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 14.4/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge Class 10
- Dimensions 117 x 58 x 11 mm (4.61 x 2.28 x 0.43 in)
- Weight 110 g (3.88 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size 3.5 inches (~51.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
- OS Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM7230
- CPU 800 MHz Scorpion
- GPU Adreno 205
- Card Slot microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal 512 MB RAM, 512 MB
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus
- Video Yes
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, DLNA & UPnP
- Bluetooth v3.0, A2DP
- GPS A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
- Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 725 h
- Talk time Up to 12 h
- Colors Black, White
Dell Flash is an Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) smartphone announced by Dell in Not officially announced yet. Released Exp. release 2009, Q4. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 3.5 inches (~51.4% screen-to-body ratio) and 117 x 58 x 11 mm (4.61 x 2.28 x 0.43 in) with 480 x 800 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density) and TFT touchscreen, 256K colors . Some other notable features of Dell Flash are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Dell Flash Built in running OS is Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) and it’s powered with 800 MHz Scorpion while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 800 MHz Scorpion 512 MB RAM, 512 MB (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Dell Flash features 5 MP, autofocus on the back with 800 MHz Scorpion options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery.
Dell Flash comes in various colors like Black, White . You can find here detailed Dell Flash specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Dell Flash for other members.
Pros & Cons of Dell Flash
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go