- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) Quad-core 2.3 GHz
- 32 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, autofocus 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) Non-removable Li-Ion 7000 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, April
- Status Available. Released 2015, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 243.4 x 195.4 x 6.2 mm (9.58 x 7.69 x 0.24 in)
- Weight 597 g (1.32 lb)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 10.5 inches (~67.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1600 x 2560 pixels (~288 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
- OS Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Intel Atom Z3580
- CPU Quad-core 2.3 GHz
- GPU PowerVR G6430
- Card Slot microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, autofocus
- Features Intel RealSense 3D technology (2 x 720p cameras)
- Video Yes
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 7000 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 7 h (multimedia)
- Colors Black
- Price group 8/10 (About 460 EUR)
Dell Venue 10 7000 is an Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Dell in 2015, April. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 10.5 inches (~67.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 243.4 x 195.4 x 6.2 mm (9.58 x 7.69 x 0.24 in) with 1600 x 2560 pixels (~288 ppi pixel density) and OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Dell Venue 10 7000 are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Dell Venue 10 7000 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.3 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.3 GHz 32 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Dell Venue 10 7000 features 8 MP, autofocus on the back with Quad-core 2.3 GHzIntel RealSense 3D technology (2 x 720p cameras) options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 7000 mAh battery.
Dell Venue 10 7000 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Dell Venue 10 7000 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Dell Venue 10 7000 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Dell Venue 10 7000
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec