- Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) 1.0 GHz Scorpion
- 1 GB, 512 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) Removable Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery
- Announced 2010, December. Released 2010, December
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 7.2/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Class 12
- Edge Class 12
- Dimensions 121 x 64 x 12.9 mm (4.76 x 2.52 x 0.51 in)
- Weight 164 g (5.78 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.1 inches (~61.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~228 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo)
- Chipset Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon S1
- CPU 1.0 GHz Scorpion
- GPU Adreno 200
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 1 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, face detection
- Video 720p
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, hotspot
- Bluetooth Yes
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
- Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery
- Colors Black
- Price group 7/10 (About 390 EUR)
Dell Venue is an Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) smartphone announced by Dell in 2010, December. Released 2010, December. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 4.1 inches (~61.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 121 x 64 x 12.9 mm (4.76 x 2.52 x 0.51 in) with 480 x 800 pixels (~228 ppi pixel density) and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Dell Venue are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Dell Venue Built in running OS is Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) and it’s powered with 1.0 GHz Scorpion while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 1.0 GHz Scorpion 1 GB, 512 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Dell Venue features 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with 1.0 GHz ScorpionGeo-tagging, face detection options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery.
Dell Venue comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Dell Venue specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Dell Venue for other members.
Pros & Cons of Dell Venue
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go