- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop) Quad-core 2.3 GHz
- Memory 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera 8 MP, f/2.4, autofocus
- Battery Non-removable battery (21 Wh)
Dell Venue 8 7000 is an Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Dell in 2014, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 8.4 inches (~76.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 215.9 x 124.2 x 6.1 mm (8.5 x 4.89 x 0.24 in) with 1600 x 2560 pixels (~359 ppi pixel density) and OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Dell Venue 8 7000 are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors. Dell Venue 8 7000 Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.3 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.3 GHz 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Dell Venue 8 7000 features 8 MP, f/2.4, autofocus on the back with Quad-core 2.3 GHzIntel RealSense 3D technology (2 x 720p cameras) options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP, 1080p@30fps . Battery of the phone is Non-removable battery (21 Wh)
Dell Venue 8 7000 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Dell Venue 8 7000 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Dell Venue 8 7000 for other members.
- Announced 2014, October
- Status Available. Released 2015, January
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 215.9 x 124.2 x 6.1 mm (8.5 x 4.89 x 0.24 in)
- Weight 305 g (10.76 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 8.4 inches (~76.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1600 x 2560 pixels (~359 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Intel Atom Z3580
- CPU Quad-core 2.3 GHz
- GPU PowerVR G6430
- Card Slot microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, f/2.4, autofocus
- Features Intel RealSense 3D technology (2 x 720p cameras)
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 2 MP, 1080p@30fps
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable battery (21 Wh)
- Colors Black
- Price group 5/10 (About 250 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Dell Venue 8 7000
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec