- Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair) 600 MHz ARM 11
- 256 MB RAM, 256 MB 64/128 GB ROM
- 3.15 MP, autofocus 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair) Removable Li-Ion 1100 mAh battery
Dell XCD28 is an Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair) smartphone announced by Dell in 2010, November. Released 2010, November. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 2.8 inches (~43.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 102 x 55 x 14.5 mm (4.02 x 2.17 x 0.57 in) with 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density) and TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors.
Some other notable features of Dell XCD28 are Sensors. Dell XCD28 Built in running OS is Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair) and it’s powered with 600 MHz ARM 11 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 600 MHz ARM 11 256 MB RAM, 256 MB (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Dell XCD28 features 3.15 MP, autofocus on the back with 600 MHz ARM 11 options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1100 mAh battery
Dell XCD28 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Dell XCD28 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Dell XCD28 for other members.
- Announced 2010, November. Released 2010, November
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 2100
- Speed HSPA 7.2/0.384 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 102 x 55 x 14.5 mm (4.02 x 2.17 x 0.57 in)
- Weight 100 g (3.53 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size 2.8 inches (~43.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density)
- OS Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM7227 Snapdragon S1
- CPU 600 MHz ARM 11
- GPU Adreno 200
- Card Slot microSD, up to 8 GB (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- Internal 256 MB RAM, 256 MB
- Primary 3.15 MP, autofocus
- Video Yes
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1100 mAh battery
- Colors Black
- Price group 4/10 (About 180 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Dell XCD28
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go