Ericsson A2628 is an smartphone announced by Ericsson in 2001. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in and 131 x 51 x 25 mm (5.16 x 2.01 x 0.98 in) with 4 lines and Monochrome graphic.
Some other notable features of Ericsson A2628 are Sensors. Ericsson A2628 Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Ericsson A2628 features on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Removable NiMH battery
Ericsson A2628 comes in various colors like 4 - Astral Blue, Pistachio Yellow, Green Pepper, Celestial black . You can find here detailed Ericsson A2628 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Ericsson A2628 for other members.
- Announced 2001
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 131 x 51 x 25 mm (5.16 x 2.01 x 0.98 in)
- Weight 140 g (4.94 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type Monochrome graphic
- Resolution 4 lines
- Card Slot No
- Alert types Monophonic ringtones
- Loudspeaker No
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth No
- GPS No
- Radio No
- Messaging SMS
- Browser WAP 1.1
- Java No
- Battery Removable NiMH battery
- Stand-by 235 h
- Talk time 11 h
- Colors 4 - Astral Blue, Pistachio Yellow, Green Pepper, Celestial black
Pros & Cons of Ericsson A2628
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.