- 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP (Front)
- Removable NiMH 915 mAh battery
- Announced 1995
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 130 x 49 x 24 mm (5.12 x 1.93 x 0.94 in)
- Weight 193 g (6.81 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type Alphanumeric
- Resolution 3 x 12 chars
- Card Slot No
- Alert types Monophonic ringtones
- Loudspeaker No
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth No
- GPS No
- Radio No
- Messaging SMS (Receive only)
- Java No
- Battery Removable NiMH 915 mAh battery
- Stand-by 25 h
- Talk time 110 min
Ericsson GF 337 is an smartphone announced by Ericsson in 1995. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in and 130 x 49 x 24 mm (5.12 x 1.93 x 0.94 in) with 3 x 12 chars and Alphanumeric . Some other notable features of Ericsson GF 337 are Sensors.
Ericsson GF 337 Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Ericsson GF 337 features on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Removable NiMH 915 mAh battery.
Ericsson GF 337 comes in various colors like . You can find here detailed Ericsson GF 337 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Ericsson GF 337 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Ericsson GF 337
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.