Ericsson GF 788 is an smartphone announced by Ericsson in 1997. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in and 105 x 49 x 24 mm (4.13 x 1.93 x 0.94 in) with 1 x 10 chars and Alphanumeric.
Some other notable features of Ericsson GF 788 are Sensors. Ericsson GF 788 Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Ericsson GF 788 features on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Removable NiMH 550 mAh battery
Ericsson GF 788 comes in various colors like 4 . You can find here detailed Ericsson GF 788 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Ericsson GF 788 for other members.
- Announced 1997
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 105 x 49 x 24 mm (4.13 x 1.93 x 0.94 in)
- Weight 135 g (4.76 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type Alphanumeric
- Resolution 1 x 10 chars
- Card Slot No
- Alert types Monophonic ringtones, composer
- Loudspeaker No
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth No
- GPS No
- Radio No
- Messaging SMS
- Java No
- Battery Removable NiMH 550 mAh battery
- Stand-by 60 h
- Talk time 180 min
- Colors 4
Pros & Cons of Ericsson GF 788
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.