Ericsson R250s PRO is an smartphone announced by Ericsson in 2000. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in and 148 x 59 x 32 mm (5.83 x 2.32 x 1.26 in) with 4 lines and Monochrome graphic.
Some other notable features of Ericsson R250s PRO are Sensors. Ericsson R250s PRO Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Ericsson R250s PRO features on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Removable battery
Ericsson R250s PRO comes in various colors like 2 - Bright Orange, Iron Green . You can find here detailed Ericsson R250s PRO specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Ericsson R250s PRO for other members.
- Announced 2000
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 148 x 59 x 32 mm (5.83 x 2.32 x 1.26 in)
- Weight 330 g (11.64 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type Monochrome graphic
- Resolution 4 lines
- Card Slot No
- Alert types Vibration; Monophonic ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth No
- GPS No
- Radio No
- Messaging SMS
- Java No
- Battery Removable battery
- Stand-by 100 h
- Talk time 5 h
- Colors 2 - Bright Orange, Iron Green
Pros & Cons of Ericsson R250s PRO
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.