Ericsson R380 is an smartphone announced by Ericsson in 2000. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in and 130 x 50 x 26 mm (5.12 x 1.97 x 1.02 in) with Big and Monochrome resistive touchscreen.
Some other notable features of Ericsson R380 are Sensors. Ericsson R380 Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Ericsson R380 features on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Removable NiMH battery
Ericsson R380 comes in various colors like . You can find here detailed Ericsson R380 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Ericsson R380 for other members.
- Announced 2000
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 130 x 50 x 26 mm (5.12 x 1.97 x 1.02 in)
- Weight 164 g (5.78 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type Monochrome resistive touchscreen
- Resolution Big
- Card Slot No
- Alert types Vibration; Monophonic ringtones
- Loudspeaker No
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth No
- GPS No
- Radio No
- Messaging SMS, Email
- Browser WAP
- Java No
- Battery Removable NiMH battery
- Stand-by 150 h
- Talk time 4 h
Pros & Cons of Ericsson R380
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.