- 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP (Front)
- Removable Li-Ion battery (BST-14)
- Announced 4Q 2001
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- GPRS Yes
- Edge No
- Dimensions 101 x 48 x 19.5 mm (3.98 x 1.89 x 0.77 in)
- Weight 84 g (2.96 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type CSTN, 256 colors
- Resolution 101 x 80 pixels
- Card Slot No
- Alert types Vibration; Downloadable monophonic ringtones, composer
- Loudspeaker No
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth v1.0b
- GPS No
- Radio No
- Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS, Email
- Browser WAP 1.2.1
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion battery (BST-14)
- Stand-by up to 29 days
- Talk time up to 25 h
- Colors 2 - Zirocñan Gold, Lunar Grey
Ericsson T68 is an smartphone announced by Ericsson in 4Q 2001. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in and 101 x 48 x 19.5 mm (3.98 x 1.89 x 0.77 in) with 101 x 80 pixels and CSTN, 256 colors . Some other notable features of Ericsson T68 are Sensors.
Ericsson T68 Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Ericsson T68 features on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion battery (BST-14).
Ericsson T68 comes in various colors like 2 - Zirocñan Gold, Lunar Grey . You can find here detailed Ericsson T68 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Ericsson T68 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Ericsson T68
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.