- Android 7.1 (Nougat) Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Memory 32/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Camera 12.3 MP, f/2.0, EIS (gyro), phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3450 mAh battery
Google Pixel XL is an Android 7.1 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Google in 2016, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~71.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 154.7 x 75.7 x 8.5 mm (6.09 x 2.98 x 0.33 in) with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density) and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Google Pixel XL are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Sensors. Google Pixel XL Built in running OS is Android 7.1 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) 32/128 GB, 4 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Google Pixel XL features 12.3 MP, f/2.0, EIS (gyro), phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)1/2.3" sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP, f/2.4, 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3450 mAh battery
Google Pixel XL comes in various colors like Quite Black, Very Silver, Really Blue . You can find here detailed Google Pixel XL specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Google Pixel XL for other members.
- Announced 2016, October
- Status Available. Released 2016, October
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 21(1500), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat9 450/50 Mbps or LTE-A (3CA) Cat11 600/75 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 154.7 x 75.7 x 8.5 mm (6.09 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 168 g (5.93 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Build - Splash and dust resistant
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~71.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- CPU Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 530
- Card Slot No
- Internal 32/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary 12.3 MP, f/2.0, EIS (gyro), phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- Secondary 8 MP, f/2.4, 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yesy
- Radio No
- USB 3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - Fast battery charging - MP4/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player - Photo/video editor - Document editor
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3450 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 552 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 32 h (3G)
- Music play Up to 130 h
- Colors Quite Black, Very Silver, Really Blue
- Price group About 880 EUR
Pros & Cons of Google Pixel XL
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec