Haier M150 is an smartphone announced by Haier in 2010. Released 2010. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 1.3 inches and 109 x 45.8 x 14.3 mm (4.29 x 1.80 x 0.56 in) with and CSTN.
Some other notable features of Haier M150 are Sensors. Haier M150 Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Haier M150 features on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 650 mAh battery
Haier M150 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Haier M150 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Haier M150 for other members.
- Announced 2010. Released 2010
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 109 x 45.8 x 14.3 mm (4.29 x 1.80 x 0.56 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type CSTN
- Size 1.3 inches
- Card Slot No
- Alert types Vibration; Polyphonic(64)
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth No
- GPS No
- Radio FM radio
- USB No
- Messaging SMS
- Browser No
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 650 mAh battery
- Colors Black
Pros & Cons of Haier M150
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.