- 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP (Front)
- Removable Li-Ion 650 mAh battery
- Announced 2010. Released 2010
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 108 x 45.3 x 13.4 mm (4.25 x 1.78 x 0.53 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type CSTN, 65K colors
- Size 1.5 inches (~14.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 128 x 128 pixels (~121 ppi pixel density)
- Card Slot No
- Alert types Vibration; Polyphonic(64)
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth No
- GPS No
- Radio FM radio
- USB No
- Messaging SMS
- Browser No
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 650 mAh battery
- Colors Black
Haier M160 is an smartphone announced by Haier in 2010. Released 2010. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 1.5 inches (~14.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 108 x 45.3 x 13.4 mm (4.25 x 1.78 x 0.53 in) with 128 x 128 pixels (~121 ppi pixel density) and CSTN, 65K colors . Some other notable features of Haier M160 are Sensors.
Haier M160 Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Haier M160 features on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 650 mAh battery.
Haier M160 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Haier M160 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Haier M160 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Haier M160
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.