- 64/128 GB ROM
- VGA 8 MP (Front)
- Removable Li-Ion 900 mAh battery
- Announced 2010. Released 2010
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge No
- Dimensions 104 x 50 x 14.5 mm (4.09 x 1.97 x 0.57 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Dual SIM (Mini-SIM)
- Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Size 2.4 inches (~34.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~167 ppi pixel density)
- Card Slot microSD (dedicated slot)
- Primary VGA
- Video No
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; Polyphonic(64), MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth v2.0
- GPS No
- Radio FM radio
- USB No
- Messaging SMS, MMS
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 900 mAh battery
- Colors Black
Haier U60 is an smartphone announced by Haier in 2010. Released 2010. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Mini-SIM) phone which comes in 2.4 inches (~34.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 104 x 50 x 14.5 mm (4.09 x 1.97 x 0.57 in) with 240 x 320 pixels (~167 ppi pixel density) and TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors . Some other notable features of Haier U60 are Sensors.
Haier U60 Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Haier U60 features VGA on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 900 mAh battery.
Haier U60 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Haier U60 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Haier U60 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Haier U60
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.