- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) Quad-core 1.0 GHz
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) Non-removable Li-Po battery (28 Wh)
- Announced 2014
- Status Available. Released 2014
- Technology No cellular connectivity
- 2G N/A
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 265 x 175 x 9.5 mm (10.43 x 6.89 x 0.37 in)
- Weight 660 g (1.46 lb)
- SIM No
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 10.1 inches (~63.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1920 x 1200 pixels (~224 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- CPU Quad-core 1.0 GHz
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus
- Features Geo-tagging, HDR
- Video 1080p
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro
- Messaging Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po battery (28 Wh)
- Talk time Up to 6 h (multimedia)
- Colors Black/Silver
HP 10 Plus is an Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) smartphone announced by HP in 2014. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, No phone which comes in 10.1 inches (~63.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 265 x 175 x 9.5 mm (10.43 x 6.89 x 0.37 in) with 1920 x 1200 pixels (~224 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of HP 10 Plus are Accelerometer, gyro Sensors.
HP 10 Plus Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.0 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.0 GHz 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, HP 10 Plus features 5 MP, autofocus on the back with Quad-core 1.0 GHzGeo-tagging, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po battery (28 Wh).
HP 10 Plus comes in various colors like Black/Silver . You can find here detailed HP 10 Plus specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using HP 10 Plus for other members.
Pros & Cons of HP 10 Plus
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.