- Microsoft Windows 10 Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 16 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Removable Li-Ion 4150 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, February
- Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, September
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 161.8 x 83.5 x 7.8 mm (6.37 x 3.29 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 195 g (6.88 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.96 inches (~72.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~493 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Microsoft Windows 10
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo
- GPU Adreno 530
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary 16 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB v3.1, Type-C reversible connector
- Sensors Iris scanner, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 4150 mAh battery
- Colors Black
- Price group 9/10 (About 700 EUR)
HP Elite x3 is an Microsoft Windows 10 smartphone announced by HP in 2016, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.96 inches (~72.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 161.8 x 83.5 x 7.8 mm (6.37 x 3.29 x 0.31 in) with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~493 ppi pixel density) and Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of HP Elite x3 are Iris scanner, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
HP Elite x3 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows 10 and it’s powered with Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo 64 GB, 4 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, HP Elite x3 features 16 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz KryoGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 4150 mAh battery.
HP Elite x3 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed HP Elite x3 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using HP Elite x3 for other members.
Pros & Cons of HP Elite x3
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec