- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional Marvell PXA270 520 MHz
- 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM 64/128 GB ROM
- 3.15 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional Removable Li-Po 1590 mAh battery
- Announced 2007, September
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 7.2/0.384 Mbps
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge Class 10
- Dimensions 117 x 60.3 x 17.5 mm (4.61 x 2.37 x 0.69 in)
- Weight 145 g (5.11 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Size 2.8 inches (~34.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density)
- OS Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional
- CPU Marvell PXA270 520 MHz
- Card Slot microSD (dedicated slot)
- Internal 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM
- Primary 3.15 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Video QCIF
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3, AAC ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB v2.0
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (PocketIE)
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Battery Removable Li-Po 1590 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 250 h
- Talk time Up to 4 h
- Colors Black
- Price group 4/10 (About 170 EUR)
HP iPAQ 610c is an Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional smartphone announced by HP in 2007, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 2.8 inches (~34.4% screen-to-body ratio) and 117 x 60.3 x 17.5 mm (4.61 x 2.37 x 0.69 in) with 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density) and TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors . Some other notable features of HP iPAQ 610c are Sensors.
HP iPAQ 610c Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional and it’s powered with Marvell PXA270 520 MHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Marvell PXA270 520 MHz 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, HP iPAQ 610c features 3.15 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Marvell PXA270 520 MHz options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Po 1590 mAh battery.
HP iPAQ 610c comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed HP iPAQ 610c specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using HP iPAQ 610c for other members.
Pros & Cons of HP iPAQ 610c
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go