- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional 528 MHz ARM 11
- Memory 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
- Camera 3.15 MP, autofocus
- Battery Removable Li-Po battery
HP iPAQ Glisten is an Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional smartphone announced by HP in 2009, November. Released 2009, December. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 2.5 inches (~27.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 112.8 x 62.8 x 13.4 mm (4.44 x 2.47 x 0.53 in) with 320 x 240 pixels (~160 ppi pixel density) and AMOLED resistive touchscreen, 256K colors (65K effective colors).
Some other notable features of HP iPAQ Glisten are Sensors. HP iPAQ Glisten Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional and it’s powered with 528 MHz ARM 11 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 528 MHz ARM 11 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, HP iPAQ Glisten features 3.15 MP, autofocus on the back with 528 MHz ARM 11 options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Po battery
HP iPAQ Glisten comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed HP iPAQ Glisten specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using HP iPAQ Glisten for other members.
- Announced 2009, November. Released 2009, December
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 7.2/0.384 Mbps
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge Class 10
- Dimensions 112.8 x 62.8 x 13.4 mm (4.44 x 2.47 x 0.53 in)
- Weight 132 g (4.66 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type AMOLED resistive touchscreen, 256K colors (65K effective colors)
- Size 2.5 inches (~27.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 320 x 240 pixels (~160 ppi pixel density)
- OS Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM7200
- CPU 528 MHz ARM 11
- GPU Adreno 130
- Card Slot microSD, up to 16 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
- Primary 3.15 MP, autofocus
- Video Yes
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, AAC ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.1
- Battery Removable Li-Po battery
- Colors Black
- SAR US 0.59 W/kg (head) 1.08 W/kg (body)
- Price group 3/10 (About 140 EUR)
Pros & Cons of HP iPAQ Glisten
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go