- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 PocketPC Phone Edition ARM925T
- 64 MB RAM, 64 MB ROM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 PocketPC Phone Edition Removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
- Announced 2004, 4Q
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge No
- Dimensions 137.6 x 74.6 x 20.8 mm (5.42 x 2.94 x 0.82 in)
- Weight 190 g (6.70 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Size 3.5 inches, 53 x 71 mm (~37.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~114 ppi pixel density)
- OS Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 PocketPC Phone Edition
- Chipset TI OMAP 1510
- CPU ARM925T
- Card Slot SD, up to 1 GB
- Internal 64 MB RAM, 64 MB ROM
- Alert types Vibration; Polyphonic ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b
- Bluetooth v1.1
- GPS No
- Radio No
- USB Yes
- Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- Browser HTML (PocketIE)
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
- Colors Silver
- Price group 4/10 (About 190 EUR)
HP iPAQ h6320 is an Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 PocketPC Phone Edition smartphone announced by HP in 2004, 4Q. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 3.5 inches, 53 x 71 mm (~37.0% screen-to-body ratio) and 137.6 x 74.6 x 20.8 mm (5.42 x 2.94 x 0.82 in) with 240 x 320 pixels (~114 ppi pixel density) and TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors . Some other notable features of HP iPAQ h6320 are Sensors.
HP iPAQ h6320 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 PocketPC Phone Edition and it’s powered with ARM925T while internal/external memory of the phone stands at ARM925T 64 MB RAM, 64 MB ROM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, HP iPAQ h6320 features on the back with ARM925T options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery.
HP iPAQ h6320 comes in various colors like Silver . You can find here detailed HP iPAQ h6320 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using HP iPAQ h6320 for other members.
Pros & Cons of HP iPAQ h6320
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.