- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2005 PocketPC Intel PXA 270 416 MHz
- 64 MB RAM, 45 MB ROM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2005 PocketPC Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery
- Announced 2006, February
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge Class 10
- Dimensions 118 x 71 x 18 mm (4.65 x 2.80 x 0.71 in)
- Weight 179 g (6.31 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Resolution 240 x 240 pixels, 3 inch
- OS Microsoft Windows Mobile 2005 PocketPC
- CPU Intel PXA 270 416 MHz
- Card Slot miniSD
- Internal 64 MB RAM, 45 MB ROM
- Alert types Vibration; Polyphonic ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b
- Bluetooth v1.2
- GPS Yes
- Radio No
- USB Yes
- Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- Browser HTML (PocketIE)
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery
- Colors Silver
- Price group 8/10 (About 470 EUR)
HP iPAQ hw6910 is an Microsoft Windows Mobile 2005 PocketPC smartphone announced by HP in 2006, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in and 118 x 71 x 18 mm (4.65 x 2.80 x 0.71 in) with 240 x 240 pixels, 3 inch and TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors . Some other notable features of HP iPAQ hw6910 are Sensors.
HP iPAQ hw6910 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Mobile 2005 PocketPC and it’s powered with Intel PXA 270 416 MHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Intel PXA 270 416 MHz 64 MB RAM, 45 MB ROM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, HP iPAQ hw6910 features on the back with Intel PXA 270 416 MHz options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery.
HP iPAQ hw6910 comes in various colors like Silver . You can find here detailed HP iPAQ hw6910 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using HP iPAQ hw6910 for other members.
Pros & Cons of HP iPAQ hw6910
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.