- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 PocketPC Intel PXA 272 416 MHz
- 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM 64/128 GB ROM
- 2 MP, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 PocketPC Removable Li-Po 1530 mAh battery
- Announced 2006, 2Q
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge Class 10
- Dimensions 102 x 58 x 19.5 mm (4.02 x 2.28 x 0.77 in)
- Weight 140 g (4.94 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors (65K effective)
- Size 2.7 inches (~38.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~148 ppi pixel density)
- OS Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 PocketPC
- CPU Intel PXA 272 416 MHz
- Card Slot miniSD
- Internal 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM
- Primary 2 MP, LED flash
- Video Yes
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3, AAC ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b
- Bluetooth v1.2
- GPS No
- Radio FM radio
- USB miniUSB
- Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (PocketIE)
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Battery Removable Li-Po 1530 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 240 h
- Talk time Up to 5 h 30 min
- Colors Silver
- Price group 6/10 (About 290 EUR)
HP iPAQ rw6828 is an Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 PocketPC smartphone announced by HP in 2006, 2Q. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 2.7 inches (~38.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 102 x 58 x 19.5 mm (4.02 x 2.28 x 0.77 in) with 240 x 320 pixels (~148 ppi pixel density) and TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors (65K effective) . Some other notable features of HP iPAQ rw6828 are Sensors.
HP iPAQ rw6828 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 PocketPC and it’s powered with Intel PXA 272 416 MHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Intel PXA 272 416 MHz 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, HP iPAQ rw6828 features 2 MP, LED flash on the back with Intel PXA 272 416 MHz options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Po 1530 mAh battery.
HP iPAQ rw6828 comes in various colors like Silver . You can find here detailed HP iPAQ rw6828 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using HP iPAQ rw6828 for other members.
Pros & Cons of HP iPAQ rw6828
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.