- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) Quad-core 1.33 GHz
- 16/32 GB, 1/2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP or 2 MP, autofocus 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) Non-removable Li-Ion battery (28.5 Wh)
- Announced 2015, January
- Status Available. Released 2015, January
- Technology No cellular connectivity
- 2G N/A
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 280 x 182 x 14.4 mm (11.02 x 7.17 x 0.57 in)
- Weight 855 g (1.88 lb)
- SIM No
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 10.1 inches (~58.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 800 x 1280 pixels (~149 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Chipset Intel Atom Z3735G
- CPU Quad-core 1.33 GHz
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16/32 GB, 1/2 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP or 2 MP, autofocus
- Video Yes
- Secondary 2 MP or 1.3 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, compass
- Messaging Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion battery (28.5 Wh)
- Colors Black
- Price group 5/10 (About 240 EUR)
HP Pro Slate 10 EE G1 is an Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) smartphone announced by HP in 2015, January. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, No phone which comes in 10.1 inches (~58.0% screen-to-body ratio) and 280 x 182 x 14.4 mm (11.02 x 7.17 x 0.57 in) with 800 x 1280 pixels (~149 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of HP Pro Slate 10 EE G1 are Accelerometer, compass Sensors.
HP Pro Slate 10 EE G1 Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.33 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.33 GHz 16/32 GB, 1/2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, HP Pro Slate 10 EE G1 features 5 MP or 2 MP, autofocus on the back with Quad-core 1.33 GHz options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP or 1.3 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion battery (28.5 Wh).
HP Pro Slate 10 EE G1 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed HP Pro Slate 10 EE G1 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using HP Pro Slate 10 EE G1 for other members.
Pros & Cons of HP Pro Slate 10 EE G1
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.