- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) Dual-core 1.2 GHz
- 16 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) Non-removable Li-Po 7000 mAh battery
- Announced 2013, December
- Status Available. Released 2013, December
- Technology No cellular connectivity
- 2G N/A
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 259 x 178 x 9.7 mm (10.20 x 7.01 x 0.38 in)
- Weight 626 g (1.38 lb)
- SIM No
- Type Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 10.0 inches (~62.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 800 x 1280 pixels (~151 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset Marvell PXA986
- CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus
- Video 1080p
- Secondary 2 MP, 720p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth v3.0
- GPS Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 7000 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 10 h (multimedia)
- Colors Black/Silver
- Price group 5/10 (About 220 EUR)
HP Slate10 HD is an Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) smartphone announced by HP in 2013, December. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, No phone which comes in 10.0 inches (~62.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 259 x 178 x 9.7 mm (10.20 x 7.01 x 0.38 in) with 800 x 1280 pixels (~151 ppi pixel density) and Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of HP Slate10 HD are Accelerometer, gyro, compass Sensors.
HP Slate10 HD Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.2 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.2 GHz 16 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, HP Slate10 HD features 5 MP, autofocus on the back with Dual-core 1.2 GHz options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP, 720p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 7000 mAh battery.
HP Slate10 HD comes in various colors like Black/Silver . You can find here detailed HP Slate10 HD specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using HP Slate10 HD for other members.
Pros & Cons of HP Slate10 HD
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.