- HP webOS 3.0 Dual-core 1.2 GHz Scorpion
- 16/32 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 1.3 MP 8 MP (Front)
- HP webOS 3.0 Non-removable Li-Ion 6300 mAh battery
- Announced 2011, February. Released 2011, July
- Status Discontinued
- Technology No cellular connectivity
- 2G N/A
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 240 x 190 x 13.7 mm (9.45 x 7.48 x 0.54 in)
- Weight 740 g (1.63 lb)
- SIM No
- Type LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 9.7 inches (~63.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS HP webOS 3.0
- Chipset Qualcomm APQ8060 Snapdragon S3
- CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz Scorpion
- GPU Adreno 220
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16/32 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 1.3 MP
- Features Video-calling
- Video No
- Secondary No
- Alert types N/A
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- GPS No
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro
- Messaging Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
- Java Yes
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 6300 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 300 h
- Talk time Up to 9 h
- Colors Black
- Price group 6/10 (About 280 EUR)
HP TouchPad is an HP webOS 3.0 smartphone announced by HP in 2011, February. Released 2011, July. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, No phone which comes in 9.7 inches (~63.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 240 x 190 x 13.7 mm (9.45 x 7.48 x 0.54 in) with 768 x 1024 pixels (~132 ppi pixel density) and LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of HP TouchPad are Accelerometer, gyro Sensors.
HP TouchPad Built in running OS is HP webOS 3.0 and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Scorpion while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.2 GHz Scorpion 16/32 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, HP TouchPad features 1.3 MP on the back with Dual-core 1.2 GHz ScorpionVideo-calling options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 6300 mAh battery.
HP TouchPad comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed HP TouchPad specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using HP TouchPad for other members.
Pros & Cons of HP TouchPad
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.