- Android 7.1 (Nougat) Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
- Memory 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Camera 12 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
HTC U11 is an Android 7.1 (Nougat) smartphone announced by HTC in 2017, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio) and 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.9 mm (6.06 x 2.99 x 0.31 in) with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density) and Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of HTC U11 are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. HTC U11 Built in running OS is Android 7.1 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo) while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo) 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, HTC U11 features 12 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 16 MP, f/2.0, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
HTC U11 comes in various colors like Amazing Silver, Sapphire Blue, Brilliant Black, Ice White, Solar Red . You can find here detailed HTC U11 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using HTC U11 for other members.
- Announced 2017, May
- Status Available. Released 2017, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/75 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.9 mm (6.06 x 2.99 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 169 g (5.96 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build - IP67 certified - dust and water resistant - Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Type Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Others - HTC Sense UI
- OS Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 540
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single-SIM model
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary 12 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, HDR, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec.
- Secondary 16 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- Others - 24-bit/192kHz audio - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yesy
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0) - Google Drive (100 GB cloud storage) - XviD/MP4/H.264/WMV player - MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player - Document editor - Photo/video editor
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 336 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 24 h 30 min (3G)
- Colors Amazing Silver, Sapphire Blue, Brilliant Black, Ice White, Solar Red
- Price group About 750 EUR
Pros & Cons of HTC U11
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec