- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Octa-core 1.7 GHz
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 16 MP 8 MP (Front)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, September
- Status To be Released
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G yes
- 3G yes
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Weight 170g (Unofficial)
- SIM Nano-SIM Single
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset HiSilicon, Kirin 960
- CPU Octa-core 1.7 GHz
- GPU Mali T628
- Card Slot MicroSD Card (Support up to 128GB)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 16 MP
- Features phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery
- Colors Golden, Gray
Huawei Mate S2 is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Huawei in 2016, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM Single phone which comes in 5.5 inches and with 1080 x 1920 pixels and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Huawei Mate S2 are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Huawei Mate S2 Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.7 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.7 GHz 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Huawei Mate S2 features 16 MP on the back with Octa-core 1.7 GHzphase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery.
Huawei Mate S2 comes in various colors like Golden, Gray . You can find here detailed Huawei Mate S2 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Huawei Mate S2 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Huawei Mate S2
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec