- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- 16 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 12 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Announced 2017, January
- Status Available. Released 2017, January
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 147.2 x 72.9 x 7.6 mm (5.80 x 2.87 x 0.30 in)
- Weight 147 g (5.19 oz)
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches (~69.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~424 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Others - Emotion 5.0 UI
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 655
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Mali-T830MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 12 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes (market dependent)
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - XviD/MP4/H.264/WMV player - MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/Flac player - Document viewer - Photo/video editor
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Colors Black, White, Gold, Blue
Huawei P9 Lite 2017 is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Huawei in 2017, January. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.2 inches (~69.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 147.2 x 72.9 x 7.6 mm (5.80 x 2.87 x 0.30 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~424 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Huawei P9 Lite 2017 are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Huawei P9 Lite 2017 Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) 16 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Huawei P9 Lite 2017 features 12 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Huawei P9 Lite 2017 comes in various colors like Black, White, Gold, Blue . You can find here detailed Huawei P9 Lite 2017 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Huawei P9 Lite 2017 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Huawei P9 Lite 2017
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec