- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera 12 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
Huawei Y7 Prime is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Huawei in 2017, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~71.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 153.6 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm (6.05 x 3.01 x 0.33 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~267 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Huawei Y7 Prime are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors. Huawei Y7 Prime Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Huawei Y7 Prime features 12 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A531/2.9" sensor size, 1.25 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP, f/2.0 . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
Huawei Y7 Prime comes in various colors like Gray, Silver, Prestige Gold, Black, Aurora Blue . You can find here detailed Huawei Y7 Prime specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Huawei Y7 Prime for other members.
- Announced 2017, June
- Status Available. Released 2017, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS yes
- Edge yes
- Dimensions 153.6 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm (6.05 x 3.01 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 165 g (5.82 oz)
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~71.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~267 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- CPU Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 505
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 12 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1/2.9" sensor size, 1.25 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP, f/2.0
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - MP4/H.264 player - MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player - Photo/video editor - Document editor
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Colors Gray, Silver, Prestige Gold, Black, Aurora Blue
Pros & Cons of Huawei Y7 Prime
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec